Welcome to MZAB magazine, a quarterly publication exploring adventure, culture and spirituality across the globe. We are a small team of two sisters of African descent who are passionate about exploring cultures, food, different ways of living, sustainable architecture and the soul. We publish essays, interviews, stories, excerpts and poetry.
To submit your work to be considered for our quarterly publication, please read below.
- Up to 3 poems, one submission of up to 3000 words for stories, essays and up to two interviews of maximum 2000 words
- Please attach your submission to the google docs form as one document
- Use 12pnt, Times New Roman or Calibri Body
- No multiple submissions however simultaneous submissions allowed, please notify us if accepted elsewhere
- Please note we are voluntary based and response time is within 6 weeks. We are also cannot remunerate you at this time.
- We also do not accept previously published work